Wednesday, November 21, 2012
I'd like to introduce you to Yamerra, a line of luxurious, handmade, 100% all-natural organic skin care line and hair care line products! Yamerra's earth-friendly body care products and hair care products encourages you to love the earth, your skin, your hair, and most important, to love you! Yamerra is a sustainable brand designed for men, women and children. Created from all traceable natural and organic ingredients, Yamerra promotes the use of its eco-friendly products, a means to healthier and sustainable living.
As I'm typing this up I can still smell the lingering scent of the Be Bodacious: Tangerine Grapefruit Hair and Body Butter on my skin! It smells so good! The formula is super condensed and thick, almost like a balm, so I rubbed it into my cuticles for some super hydration. I'll be keeping this handy for sure!
Yamerra provides luxurious Shea hair and body butters and Shea body soaps that are meticulously packaged by hand. Yamerra is naturally potent, offers subtle longevity on the skin and in the hair. Yamerra's soaps+butters are rich in pure essential oils and herbs, and vitamin A and E. The blends restore the body's vitality, each product healing and reinvigorating in a different and unique way.
My favorites: Be Bodacious Tangerine Grapefruit, Sultry Mango and Sensual Bliss Jasmine Sage. For more information and to purchase these yummy products, please visit Yamerrastore.com
Sunday, November 18, 2012
|Photo Credit :fabsugar.co.uk|
Keira Knightley: A Classic Beauty On Screen
Anna Karenina in Theaters this weekend!
Get the look: Courtesy of Celebrity Makeup Artist and Eyebrow Guru Julie Tussey of Angelo David Salon (www.angelodavid.com)
1) Start by covering any under eye imperfections using Urban Decay 24/7 concealer in NSA.
2) Next, use Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation in 4.0 to even out your skin tone.
3) For your eyes, apply Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Vanilla to the inner corners of your eye then follow with the Half Baked color on your lids.
4) Next, line the inner rim and the under eye tear line with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide –On Eye Pencil in Blackest Black. To extend the line into a cat tail at the ends, use the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black.
5)Around the apples of the cheeks, use Urban Decay After Glow Glide-on Cheek Tint in Score.
6) Finish this romantic look with Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Streak for a shiny, yet subtle finish.
ANGELO DAVID SALON48 East 43 Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10017 212 883 6620@AD_salon www.angelodavid.com
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Actress and Socialite Olivia Palermo attends the opening of the new Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar in Liverpool, England on November 7, 2012.
Courtesy of Celebrity Makeup Artist and Eyebrow Stylist Julie Tussey of Angelo David Salon (www.angelodavid.com)
ANGELO DAVID SALON48 East 43 Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10017 212 883 6620
1) Start with Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Sand Color all over the face
2) Using a blush brush, use Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Blaze (a warm rose color) around the apples of the cheeks.
3) Around the eyelids up to the crease, apply Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in Celestial with an all over eye colour brush
4) Line the top and bottom eyelids with Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Smoke then lightly smudge the product. Finish with applying 2 coats of Laura Mascara in Black Color.
5) For the lips, apply LM Lip Glace’ Lip Gloss in Desert Rose to the top and bottom lips to give you that long lasting color and high shine.