Jen Atkin, CLEAR SCALP & HAIR THERAPY Celebrity Stylist went for a glamorous look inspired by the texture of her Zuhair Murad dress. "I wanted the hair to flow with the dress so we chose a bombshell wavy look. Sofia is a sexy woman who can work a full volume look so we did a twist on a 60s style and made it modern by keeping it long with loose sexy waves and volume at the crown," said Atkin.
Follow Atkin's tips below to recreate the look:
1. Always start with the right foundation. Begin by washing with Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Volumizing Root Boost Shampoo and Conditioner to nourish the scalp and hair while also getting the volume and body from root to tip necessary to carry this style.
2. Use a volumizing mousse at the crown of the hair. Use a round brush to create volume and set the hair with velvet rollers.
3. Next, spray a texturizing spray throughout the rest of the hair and blowdry using a medium round brush for volume.
4. Once hair is dry, spritz an anti-humidity spray all over and brush through.
5. Use an 1 1/4" curling iron to set the hair. Wrap big sections of hair and curl up and away from the face.
6. Finally, comb the waves through with your fingers. Tease a little at the crown and finish off the look with a light spray of hairspray. If needed add a spray gloss to the ends.
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY nourishing shampoos and conditioners are $5-$6 each at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide. For more info, visit Facebook.com/ClearHairCare or join the conversation on Twitter @ClearHair.