Cover Girl Beauty | Recreating Kelly Rutherford’s Look
Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta
Of New York City’s Angelo David Salon
Ever look at a magazine and wish you could have flawless hair like the celebrity on the cover? Celebrity hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta of New York City’s Angelo David Salon shares tips on how to replicate the look he created for actress Kelly Rutherford’s August 2013 cover shoot with Social Life Magazine.
Hair by Angelo David:
1) Begin by using the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray($18.50, available at http://www.angelodavid.com/store/hair-care/).
2) To create volume, blowdry the hair with a diffuser. With the Angelo David Round Brush ($55, available at: https://www.angelodavid.com/store/brushes/), take 8 to 10 sections of hair from end to root. Allow hair to cool.
3) Angelo used extensions to add more body. Attach the pre-styled Angelo David Couture Clip-on Hair Extensions
(for more information please visit: https://www.angelodavid.com/couture-hair/couture-extensions/) onto the back section of the hair.
4) Blend the hair seamlessly using the Angelo David Paddle Brush ($35-$65; available at https://www.angelodavid.com/store/brushes/), while maintaining the soft curls.
5) Finish the look with a light hold spray.
ABOUT ANGELO DAVID PISACRETA: Angelo David is a hair illusionist, creator of Couture Hair™, and Creative Director of Angelo David Salon. He pairs his impeccable designing skills with artistic cutting, coloring and styling abilities to transform the most challenging hair into any look desired.
ABOUT ANGELO DAVID SALON: At Angelo David Salon, anyone can have the hair that he or she always wanted—completely customized for desired volume, length, color and image. As the innovator of Couture Hair™ Extensions & Additions, Angelo David is the only salon that can address any hair challenge with the finest solutions in the world.
For more information about Angelo David Pisacreta or Angelo David Couture Hair visit www.angelodavid.com