"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, July 29, 2011

by Hello Dollface contributor Kristen Docker
Original post can be found on HelloDollface.com

Everyone wants shiny, beautiful hair. Especially those of us cursed with dull, lackluster locks! I myself can never
seem to find that perfect balance between greasy and dry hair. The products I use to make my hair shiny, end up
turning my roots into a grease trap (my incessant hair twirling doesn’t help) and the ends of my hair into a frizzy
mess. So when the new 3-product KLORANE Magnolia Range line was given to me for a test drive I was ready!
The line features a shampoo, conditioner and leave-in-styler to meet all of your dull-hair needs.

Formulated with KLORANE’s patent-pending Magnolia Wax and patented shine-activated polymer, the shampoo
combines a really gentle cleansing, cuticle-smoothing (my fave), hydration, and hair protector into one creamy
formula. The conditioner with Magnolia melted into my hair for even more cuticle repair, deep moisturizing and
detangling. The Leave-In-Spray with Magnolia worked great for me as a shine booster and dullness repellent
without even a hint of greasiness. I’ll also add that my hair stayed straight as a board after using the 3 products
and a flatiron, which is like striking gold as anyone with naturally curly hair will tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment