"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Salma Hayek’s NUANCE line at CVS



One of the coolest new additions to my makeup arsenal is the Lights, Camera, Action EYE TRIO from Nuance by Salma Hayek.  It’s a creamy eye shadow, shimmery highlighter and eyeliner that all blend perfectly together for a complete look all in one sleek wand!  The wand is small enough to slip into your clutch for a night out on the town or tucked in your office drawer for emergency touch ups during the day.

I found that the bronze shadow (the bottom part of the wand) had more staying power when I used it with eye lid primer.  The liner never smudged once and the highlighter was easy to apply with its soft round pencil-style tip.
I also tried out the Nuance Flawless Wear Tinted Moisturizer and I thought it was really light with good coverage.  I’ve been trying to cut back on the amount of foundation I wear this winter and with Nuance’s Skin Adapting Technology that helps balance tone, this seems to do the trick.  Nothing settled into the pesky little lines around my eyes!  I’m anxious to try the Nuance Brow Kit and the Perfect Lips Lip Quad!

Sold exclusivley at CVS, Nuance products are “designed to help every woman enhance the nuances that define her individual beauty“.  Go online and check out the entire Nuance collection ranging from makeup to haircare!  And, right now at CVS.com all Nuance products are BOGO 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment