"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Add Some Shimmer To Those Lids With Cargo Eye Bronzer!

The sunny glow of a bronzer made especially for the eyes! 

Cargo Eye Bronzer is is a brilliant and shimmering pure shadow pigment the gives some serious bronze impact for your eyes.  The sponge-tipped wans applicator makes for fool-proof application every time you use Eye Bronzer

I've been adding Cargo Eye Bronzer to different colors of eye  shadows all week.  It gives my deep purples a gorgeous summery  bronze finish and my browns a rich, earthy look with some shimmer.  I've also experimented with adding just a dab of Cargo Eye Bronzer to the center area just under my brows.  It gave my brows a little more depth and a warm sun kissed glow to my eyelids.

It couldn't be easier to apply.  I just dab the spongy wand in the center of my lids, then use my finger tips to distribute shimmer any where I want it!  Perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment