"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Have you tried Soy Spacasso Organic Soy Infused Nail Lacquer?



I'm always up for a polish change and trying out new polishes.  I wasn't too familiar with Soy Spacasso before trying their newly launched "SPACASSOLICIOUS" Organic Soy Infused Nail Lacquer but now I'm hooked!  Not only are the "SPACASSOLICIOUS" lacquers "3-Free", meaning they don't contain the "toxic trio" of chemicals (Toluene, Formaldehyde and Dibutyl Phthalate) but they absolutely do NOT test on animals! 

I painted Diamond Lust on my nails Wednesday morning, and here I sit, Saturday morning with zero chips!  That's over three days of washing my hair and washing dishes!  This magical organic soy formula provides moisturizing and nourishment with Vitamins A and E, helping to eliminate breakage and keeps your nails from drying out.  No top coat required...I didn't use one and my manicure is still going strong!




To find out more about Soy Spacasso and all of their Organic beauty products, check out their website spacasso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment