"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Intense, Long Lasting Lip Color by SENSAI


Have you been searching for a long-lasting lip color that won't make your pucker go as dry as the Sahara halfway through the day?  If you're like me, you're always on the hunt for the perfect lip color that will last all day without having to re-apply every hour or so.  Sadly, most of the long wearing lip colors I've tried turn my lips into a cracked mess by the end of the day and I find myself adding a topcoat of lip gloss or even lip balm in hopes of reviving my pout. 

Yesterday I was feeling particularly blah, but since I had made plans to go sweater and boot shopping with a girlfriend I pulled myself together the best I could.  I was in no mood for a hair wash and blow dry so I swept my messy locks up into a ponytail and pulled on my comfy jeans.  I made my way downstairs for much needed coffee and was instantly cheered when I saw my new tube of Sensai Lip Colour sitting on my counter...I had forgotten it had arrived in the previous days mail!  I immediately swiped on the bright, berry shade (#109, Neshoubu) and voila!  My dull "blah" face was instantly transformed into my "I'm going for a minimal makeup look today because my lips are so bright and amazing" face!

Not only did Sensai Intense Lasting Colour instantly brighten up my face, it lasted...and lasted...and lasted!  My lip color lasted from the time I walked out the front door in the morning, through a Black Tea at the Coffee Bean, several stores and even lunch!  Around four o'clock I headed out again and swiped on a very thin layer of Sensai. It lasted through a grueling Costco trip and dinner.  I had to wipe it off with a makeup remover cloth before bed!  Even better?  It
didn't dry my lips out at all...not one bit!  Sensai Intense Lasting Colour by Kanebo is my new go-to lipstick...now I just need all of the other amazing hues!

Sensai can be purchased at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.

No comments:

Post a Comment