"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Monday, November 11, 2013

More Amazing Things to Love From Mama Mio Face Care!

If you have never tried any of Mama Mio's fabulous products, you have been missing out!  Founded in London by four beauty experts, Mama Mio's skincare expertise gives them the know-how to create an awesome product.  Each product is created to solve their own skincare issues that they, like the rest of the female population, want to overcome!  They use only the best ingredients at the highest potency to ensure that every Mama Mio product really works.  They believe that, "whatever your shape, your age or your stage, if your skin looks fit, toned, nourished, strong, touchable and glowing, you will feel gorgeous and if you feel gorgeous, you will look gorgeous!"

Here are two of my new favorite Mama Mio product that I've been using:



Clean Slate Aloe-rich gently foaming cleanser ($32), rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 with probiotics is sulphate and soap-free formula will give you a quick, gorgeously fragrant deep cleanse with no tightness for happy, clear and balanced skin!  I love Clean Slate because it's really gentle yet really effective and doesn't leave my face feeling tight or dried out.


Mama Mio Love Your Life Lines ($48) is a fantastic formula that will give you an immediate and a long term result.  This concentrated light-reflecting cream is packed with eleven actives to plump and improve the look of deep facial lines.  A trio of peptides help skin look firmer with a youthful bounce while grape stem cells, algae extract and Vitamin C technology re balance and clarify skin for smoothness and strength. 
Since I'm doing everything I can to put off getting Botox, I'm all about other alternatives to ridding my forehead of the lines that have magically appeared within the last couple of years.  Love Your Life Lines is visibly working for me!  I've been using every night for about ten days and I've really noticed a difference...I guess I won't have to cut bangs after all!

Mama Mio Clean Slate Cleanser and Love Your Life Lines Deep Line Treatment can be found at MamaMio.com along with all of their other must-try products!

No comments:

Post a Comment