"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Budget Beauty by Suave Professionals

My relationship with Suave is very new. To be honest, I assumed that the best hairspray had to come in a tall red bottle and cost almost as much as my monthly gas bill. I tried Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hairspray and fell in love. I’ve been using Suave religiously for the past few months and remain impressed! My hair stays touchable and soft with just the right amount of hold my hair requires. With my hair pulled back, I can spritz on the Touchable Finish Hairspray and not worry about looking like the Bride of Frankenstein if I take my hair down. (You know the look I’m talking about!)

I’ve just recently tried Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray on my roots in between hair washes and it works wonders. The Dry Shampoo Spray contains mineral clay that refreshes your hair to prevent that greasy feeling in between washes. I found that it gave my roots some volume so I even used a little bit of it on my freshly washed hair for some extra va-va-va-voom! I love that these new Suave Professionals products are so lightweight. I haven’t had crunchy hair since 1993 and that’s the way I’d like to keep it!

(Original post can be found at HelloDollface.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment