"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stripes by Torrid

Never in a million years did I think I'd be head over heels for striped anything.  I started slowly with the "Customer Favorite" Oatmeal and grey elbow sleeve crochet top from Torrid but only after I made the sales associate swear on her life that I didn't look hideous.  I kept this gem safely tucked out of my sight for about three weeks before I was brave enough to wear it outside of my walk in closet.  I don't know what I was so afraid of! 

It was fabulous paired with denim shorts, a stack of silver bangles and big silver hoops!  I had found my new favorite summer outfit.



I've found a couple of other adorable striped tops from INC at Macys, but Torrid is my one stop shop for the cutest in the trend.  Perusing through Torrid.com this morning, and wanting to take full advantage of the last day of Haute Cash, I stumbled upon these beauties, which I immediatley added to my cart and purchased for Saturday arrival;











Lastly, I just HAD to throw in a pair of flats.  And, in honor of sold out Missoni at Target stores everywhere, and faithfully sticking by my stripes theme, I threw those babies in the cart too.
I can't wait until my striped treasures arrive this weekend!



1 comment: