"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nourish your hair with NEW Suave Scalp Solutions

 If you're one of the 99.99% (my own statistic!) of women who blow dry, flat iron, curl, color, highlight, and abuse their hair on a daily basis, you're going to love the latest from Suave ProfessionalsSuave has come out with their new Scalp Solutions, some seriously hydrating dry scalp shampoo and conditioner that smells wonderful!  I'm using the coconut right now, but I can't wait to try out the mint duo on my next trip to the drugstore. 

Although Suave Scalp Solutions is meant to be a dandruff shampoo and conditioner, I've been using it every time I suds up for superior, shiny, soft hair.  Don't be deterred by the "dandruff" label!  Even if you don't have a case of the "flakes" you will fall in love with the hydration Suave Scalp Solutions packs in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment