"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Sheer Cover Desert Classics Eye Palette

 I’ve always stayed within safe range of my go-to eye shadow colors, and according the Merle Norman beauty consultant that gave me my very first make-up lesson in 1990, my “colors” were so boring!  Now, in my thirties, and caring so much less about what people may think of me and my personal style, I’ve dared to try all of the gorgeous shadows that would make Ms. Merle Norman pass out.  Dark purple and gold?  Bring it on!  Bright pink?  Why not?!

One of the latest to be added to my shadow collection is the Desert Classics Eye Palette by Sheer Cover.  I’m absolutely in love with this palette.  They are all rich, earthy, neutral tones that will give your eyes some serious smoldering impact!  My favorite of the six beautiful hues is Morning Blush, although Toasted Sand and Red Rock are on my eyes as we speak! 

The Desert Classics Eye Palette by Sheer Cover has long lasting color and doesn’t crease!  The shadows go on silky smooth and the color stays vibrant all day.  For an added “umph” I dabbed a little shimmery shadow over the top and it brought out the amazing colors even more!  This is a palette that every gal should have in her make-up drawer!

1 comment:

  1. I simply could not leave your website prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information a person provide on your visitors? Is going to be back continuously in order to check out new posts
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete