"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Drugstore Beauty: Rimmel London



Lately, I've been spending a lot of time strolling up and down the cosmetic aisles of CVS and WalGreens and I'm loving all of the new products I'm seeing! I don't know why I've been spending so much money on cosmetics all of these years from the department stores when I can get some amazing deals at my local drugstore!  When I think back to how many tubes of mascara I've spent $20+ on over the years I feel sick!  And, at drugstore prices, you can literally load up on everything that you've been wanting to try out...red lipstick?  Sure!  Bright yellow nail polish?  Yes please!  Not to mention rewards programs such as the Beauty Club at CVS that actually gives you rewards back that you can use for more goodies! 

A new drugstore discovery of mine is Rimmel London.  Although Rimmel London is one of the worlds oldest cosmetic brands (originating in 1834!) it's new to me and I'm loving everything about it.  The eyeshadow palettes are packaged to catch your eye and deliver the most amazing colors to your lids. Rimmel's EXAGGERATE Bold Design liquid eyeliner is unbelievable with its felt-tipped applicator for high color intensity and has zero running or smudging.  It even lasted through an hour of Jazzercise (yes, I am in full make-up when I work out, aren't you?)  I've swapped out my old $28 liquid eyeliner, brand to remain nameless, and have pledged my eternal love to EXAGGERATE.  Another Rimmel newbie I'm loving is the Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate Moss.  It comes in 5 pretty shades you will love, and since Rimmel London products are so affordable you can try them all!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment