"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feeling Silky Smooth and Smelling Feminine with Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion in PInk Chiffon

I love Bath & Body Works.  I can easily allow myself hours in the store smelling all of the amazing lotions and potions!  Especially when they are having one of their iconic offers of buy 3, get 3 free and the like.  Over the years I'm pretty sure I've owned every single scented lotion Bath & Body Works has ever carried.  My favorites include, Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion, Amber Mist and, of course, the Kitchen Lemon Anti-Bacterial Soap, a cult fave in my house.  Recently I added Pink Chiffon to my list of favorites!  While I usually opt for the body cream, I was given the Pink Chiffon to try in the body lotion and it's just as great!  It left my skin so silky smooth not to mention it smells amazing.  Perfectly feminine without the over powering floral-girlie scent I usually try to avoid!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment