"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Simple: The Sensitive Skin Experts




I'm excited to share my favorite brand, Simple with you!  Even if you don't have sensitive skin as I do, Simple will still become your favorite product too!  I'm a big fan of cleansing facial wipes since it makes removing eye makeup a cinch before bed, but Simple has gone one step further and introduced an Exfoliating Facial Wipe that's double sided so you can remove makeup and exfoliate all in one.  The facial wipes are full of Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E with Aloe Vera, leaving your skin soft and healthy.

If you're not into facial wipes, Simple has a few facial washes and scrubs for you to choose from.  I personally like the Moisturizing Facial Wash because it nourishes as it cleanses and it's 100% soap free so won't leave your skin with that tight soap-like feeling.  Although I haven't been much of a toner user since I was in high school, Simple makes a very gentle, soothing toner that I've been using over the last few weeks.  It's packed with "skin loving" ingredients like Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Allantoin and it's 100% alcohol free so won't give you a dry, tight feeling after toning.

The area around my eyes is super sensitive so I'm always very hesitant to try new products there but Simple Eye Care is so gentle it didn't irritate the delicate skin around my eyes one bit!  The Soothing Eye Balm soothes and realizes tired eyes while Simple's Revitalizing Eye Roll-On reduces the appearance of puffiness and wakes up tired eyes by instantly cooling and gently massaging the eye area.  Almost like placing cool cucumber slices over your eyes.

Vital Vitamin Day Cream with SPF 15 and Vital Vitamin Night Cream are now staples in my skincare routine.  The Vital Vitamin Day Cream moisturizes and protects all day with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E.  Vital Vitamin Night Cream helps restore and replenish the skin's moisture balance all night long without feeling heavy or greasy.

I can't rave enough about Simple and the products the "Sensitive Skin Experts' have come up with!  Simple products are available at all major drugstores and is affordable!  You won't find anything over $15!  For more information about Simple please go here SimpleSkincare.com




No comments:

Post a Comment