"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Secret to Amazing Hair in Half the Time!


I generally dread the blow-drying portion of my daily routine.  Especially during the summer when I'm already sweating after a hot shower even though my air conditioning is blasting!  During the hot months I try to limit my hair washing and blow-drying to every other day, but we all know second day hair just doesn't look that great.  Well, I'm happy to introduce you to My Amazing Blow Dry Secret, a shampoo, conditioner and spay that will cut your hair blow-drying and styling time in half!

What's so amazing?  My Amazing Blow Dry Secret gives you simply amazing hair in up to 50% less time than it usually takes you to blow-dry your hair.  These products work by speeding up the evaporation of water, as they hydrate and protect your hair during blow-drying and styling.

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo and Conditioner gives you a luxurious cleansing and conditioning experience that helps dry your hair even faster.  The shampoo and conditioner feature an exclusive coconut oil-based water-wicking system.  Known as the Virgin Coconut Oil hydrosol Accelerating Dispersion Matrix, it disperses the water throughout the hair so it can evaporate faster!

The Quick Dry Shake' N Spray is a multi-use styler for ALL hair types.  It features an exclusive two part formula with quick dry agents in the top clear half, and conditioners, moisturizers, thermal protectors and frizz fighters in the bottom pink half.  Just shake them together to blend the ingredients and spray into damp hair.  The quick dry agents evaporate rapidly, taking the water with them so you can dry your hair in half the time!

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo, Conditioner and Quick Dry Shake' N Spray are available from top hair stylists and online at myamazingblowdrysecret.com

Follow them on Twitter@MyAmazingHair and on Facebook.!

No comments:

Post a Comment