Kim Kardashian Covers Cosmopolitan April 2013 Issue with a BANG!
Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Shares How You Can Get-The-Look
Kim Kardashian recently tweeted how much she is missing her bangs which she rocked on the April 2013 cover ofCosmopolitan Magazine. Celebrity hairstylist Angelo David of Angelo David Salon shares how you can get the look without committing to the cut!
1. Start by using the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray$18.50 to add volume to your hair.
2. Use theAngelo David Large Round Brush $55 to blowdry and smooth out the hair.
3. Attach the clip on bangs to the front section , like theAngelo David Couture Fringe $250+.Spray your fingers with a medium hold hairspray, then slightly sweep them to the side.
4. For length and fullness, useAngelo David Couture Hair Extensions. Gather a section of hair in the middle top crown area and secure with clips. Next, tease the hair underneath the section and proceed to slowly attach the clip on hair around the hair. Once hair is blended, create big soft waves using a 1 ½ - 2 to each section then break the waves by running your fingers through your hair.
5. Finish the look with a medium hold hairspray, for a firm hold without the stiffness.
For more information aboutAngelo David orAngelo David Couture Hair visitwww.angelodavid.com
FollowAngelo Davidon Twitter@AD_Salon