"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Elujuda Hair Treatment for Fighting Frizz!

Elujuda FO & Elujuda MO


At Milbon they believe that bbeautiful hair makes people feel happy and content. Milbon believes that happy feelings contribute to cultural growth and peace on earth.  With the new Elujuda hair conditioning treatment from Milbon, your coarse or unmanageable hair will soften and tame in no time! Elujuda Hair Conditioning and Styling oil is made of Baobab Seed Oil.  FO adds fullness and softness while the MO tames thick, puffy hair. 


I've been using the MO since my hair is thick with some natural curl to it that demands attention or it goes in to a crazy frizzy tailspin.  The Mellow Oil really seems to do the trick for my hair.  I noticed that my hair was much softer and had almost no frizz!

For more information about this and other Milbon products go to Milbon-USA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment