"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jesse's Girl Cosmetics: Beauty on Any Budget



Have you tried Jesse's Girl Cosmetics yet? Jesse's Girl Cosmetics was recently voted the most popular new brand at the Chain Drug Marketing Association convention! Jesse's Girl provides exactly what most women today are looking for: fashion-forward beauty products on any budget. 



With a line featuring high intensity nail polishes, mineralized baked eye shadows, eye and lip liner pencils complete with built in sharpeners, high quality lip glosses and the hugely popular pigment eye dusts, it's no wonder Jesse's Girl is such a hit with women who value top-quality products without the department store prices.




I'm loving the New Julie G Collection of nail polishes.  Right now I have Fierce & Fab on my toenails and love the vibrant pinkish-purple color.  I also love that it dries super fast since I have zero patience!  I'm also loving the In The Mood-Color Changing Lipsticks by Jesse's Girl.  I've been alternating between the shades Sublime and Excited this week.  Sublime looks yellow in the tube but turned my pout a pretty pink!

For more information on Jesse's Girl Cosmetics, please visit www.Jessesgirlcosmetics.com or go to your local drugstore!  Most of the products are under $5.00!





No comments:

Post a Comment