"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Your hairs' Summer Savior: Klorane NEW Mango Oil

If your hair is anything like mine, you need protection and treatment from harsh UV rays, humidity and dry frizzy hair year round.  I have thick, naturally wavy hair, so when it gets dry and frizzy it looks enormous!  I tend to stay away from any hair "oils" since all of the oil always seems to end up at my roots within four hours and I look like I haven't washed my hair in days, but when I was given Klorane's new Mango Oil  Spray for dry, damaged and sun exposed hair, I saw that it was a "dry oil" and so lightweight you'd never know it was an oil! 

I've been spritzing in Klorane's Mango Oil Spray after towel drying my hair all week and I have to say, I really do see a difference in the texture of my hair.  My hair isn't nearly as frizzy as normal after I've blown dry and I've even dared to skip the large barrel curling iron before heading out for the day once or twice during the week!  Oh, and it smells great!
 

Here are some of Klorane's Mango Oil benefits:

  • Intensely nourishes & restores moisture to dry hair without weighing it down
  • Lightweight, no-rinse, dry oil formula
  • Protects hair from sun damage with a UV filter
  • Leaves hair supple, silky and beautifully radiant
  • 100% preservative, paraben and silicone free


No comments:

Post a Comment