Get The Look!
Courtesy of Celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline for Angelo David Salon
ANGELO DAVID SALON 48 East 43 Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10017 212 883 6620www.angelodavid.com
1) Start with applying a tinted moisturizer, likeLaura Mercier Tinted Mositurizer SPF 20 oil free, will work best to pack in moisture and even out skin tone. Apply the product using your fingertips and distribute evenly onto the face
2) Next, ACCENTUATE THOSE CHEEKBONES – Give your face a healthy glow using a large powder brush andLaura Mercier Crème’s Cheek Colour in Blaze Color applied around the apples of the cheeks.
3) Then, CREATE A “SMOKEY” EYE – Start by lining the top and bottom eyelids usingLaura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Cocoa Color. Lightly smudge the outer corner section of the eye going outwards to create a smoky look.
4) Finish the eye with a BOOST LASH VOLUME – UsingLaura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black Color, apply 2 coats to the top and bottom lashes to make the eyes pop even more.
5) Finish with AN ALMOST NATURAL LIP –Line the lips first withLaura Mercier Lip Pencil in Naked Color then finish top and bottom lips withLaura Mercier Stick Gloss Up Colour in Brown Sugar for the soft, almost neutral pink lips.