"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mani Of The Week - Nutra Nail Gel Perfect

I've had shellac manicures three times in the past nine months or so and haven't been thrilled with the results.  First of all, it costs a fortune ($30 for a manicure??) and two of the three times, the shellac was lifting two days later! 

Nutra Nail Gel Perfect UV-Free Gel-Color was loaned to me by Cindy of HelloDollface.com for a test drive.  I love it so far!  It was super easy to apply, first, a coat of the clear Gel Polish Activator, a coat of the Gel-Color, then do the other hand and repeat once more...easy.  And it fully dried within 10 minutes!  I am sporting LOTUS, a bright pink color.  I think I will go with red next time!  I highly recommend Nutra Nail Gel Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment