"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Face Works - I Need Damage Control


My Face Works – I Need Damage Control
If you’re anything like me, when the seasons change, your skin changes right along with it, and I was hit pretty hard this season. My skin was looking dull and blotchy and when I don’t feel like I look good, I don’t even want to leave the house!
I got my hot little hands on My Face Works Coenzyme Q10 Facial Masks (adorably titled I Need Damage Control). Loaded in these soft and silky little cloths (made of 100% silk) are powerful anti-oxidants that protect your skin against free radicals as they strengthen skin deficiencies against wrinkles and natural degradation. The key ingredients are Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Glycoprotein. All of these things work together to improve skins overall appearance and texture.
Each Coenzyme Q10 Facial Mask comes individually packaged and ready for use. Just open up the mask-like cloth and place gently on your face. The mask conveniently comes in two pieces, one for the top half of your face, the other for the lower half. Then sit and relax for 20 minutes. No messy mask to clean up….just peel mask off your face and you’re done. It’s genius!

Original post can be found at HelloDollface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment