"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shopping your way at Become.com

My latest discovery is Become.com.  On my current quest for fall accessories, I've narrowed it down to a few staple items that I simply have to have.


For obvious reasons, I'm in love with Tory Burch 'Reva' ballerina flats.  Through my one stop shopping at Become.com, I was able to find these within seconds!


Next up, the Birkin.  Since technically I can't even afford to be put on the waiting list for the Hermes icon, I'm happy sporting this on my arm.  I found this on Become.com for only $69.95!


Something else that caught my eye at Become.com was this gorgeous Mel tri fold wallet in 'natural'.  Perfect for all of my new fall handbags!

If you haven't checked out Become.com I suggest you head over there and do so immediatley!  They have everything you can think of from clothes and accessories to automotive and books.  Where else can you find a home computer, cheap soccer cleats, cheap birkenstocks, sandal boots and gardening supplies all in one place?

No comments:

Post a Comment