"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

In Love With Aveeno Skincare!

Finally an eye cream that doesn’t irritate the delicate skin around my eyes! It’s no secret that I’ve been on the lookout for a
very gentle eye cream. I’ve literally tried dozens, some brand names, some not so brand names, searching for the one that
won’t burn or chap the area around my eyes.
Trying various eye creams had me a little gun shy, worrying what the next cream I tried would do to me, so when Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream was presented to me I was a little nervous. Last week, with Thanksgiving just a few days away, I wasn’t sure I was prepared to experiment with yet another eye cream that could possibly irritate the skin around my eyes. Think of how those family pictures would turn out! I was worried for nothing! Aveeno Positively Ageless Eye Cream is my personal Thanksgiving miracle. I’ve been using for 5 days now and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I’ve experienced ZERO redness or irritation! It is super light so it’s perfect for night and morning use since you can use it over your moisturizer and under your make up. The Eye Cream is clinically shown to deliver a firm and lifted look to the sensitive skin under your eyes while reducing the appearance of fine lines in as little as one week. If you have super sensitive skin as I do, Aveeno Positively Ageless Eye Cream is for you!

I’m also raving about the Youth Perfecting SPF 30 Moisturizer by Aveeno. This hydrating daily moisturizer is fab. It’s light and creamy and blends into skin effortlessly to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while improving skin texture.
In my thirties, I’m now appreciating more than ever the importance of even skin tone and texture. I’ve been using Aveeno’s Moisturizer for the past 5 days along with the Eye Cream and I can see visible results already. My skin tone looks more even, before I’ve even applied my foundation. This hydrating Daily Moisturizer also contains an advanced SPF 30 complex that protects against aging UVA and burning UVB rays, helping to protect from future damage from the sun’s harmful rays. Just because we don’t see much of the sun much over the holiday season doesn’t mean it isn’t out there, waiting to give us wrinkles
and sun damaged skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment