"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

LORAC's Breakthrough Performance Foundation

Desperately seeking flawless coverage? With LORAC Breakthrough Performance Foundation you can finally have flawless coverage while pampering your skin at the same time. LORAC‘s Breakthrough Performance oil free, anti-aging foundation with SMS complex and SPF 14 combines pre-aging, anti-aging, hydrating and smoothing ingredients along with antioxidants to help skin appear   youthful, rejuvenated and radiant.

It really does deliver in the flawless looking skin department! I first used LORAC’s Breakthrough Performance Foundation about a week ago and I cannot gush enough about it! Not only do I love the ultra-sleek bottle, I love the way my skin looks after application.

My skin looked matte and dewy at the same time, if that’s even possible! There was absolutely no drying effect on my skin and I found that even after layering cream blush on my cheeks, my coverage was still flawless. I just needed a few pumps of LORAC’s Breakthrough Performance and I was good to go.

Now, if I could just get that Oscar nom, I’d be Red Carpet ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment