"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Julep for soft hands and colorful mani/pedis!

I always rave about how much I love short, colorfully painted fingernails. (Mine are painted green right now!) I usually only opt for a professional manicure about once a month for cuticle maintenance, but at home, I’m always changing my nail color! Julep “Facial for Hands” Glycolic Hand Scrub is perfect for those quick, in home mani’s. Packed with potent glycolic acid combined with apricot seeds, Julep “Facial for Hands” provides powerful double exfoliation leaving your hands feeling noticeably softer and younger looking after just one use. And it’s as easy as washing your hands! Just a nickel size amount in the palm of your hands is all you need. As you start to lather the product in your hands you can really feel that it’s working. I added a tiny bit of water to my hands and it really gave me a good exfoliation. My hands were SO soft afterwards! I’ve been using “Facial for Hands” every other day since it’s been so dry outside and my hands remain smooth and soft. I’m thinking about trying it on my feet next!
Once your hands are perfectly smooth, it’s time for some color! Julep has any and every color you could dream of! I’m in love with Reese, a very dainty and girlie light pink and the brand new for fall, Alfre, which reminds me of gunmetal black. Alfre hasn’t been released just yet, so keep your eye out for the release coming soon! It’s the perfect addition to this seasons’ wardrobe.
The Julep website is packed with fun stuff, including a Julep Spa Pedicure At-Home Party for 6 which includes everything you’ll need for a fun girls night in! Four different nail polishes, basecoat, topcoat, nail tools (just to name a few) and they even throw in six pedi slippers and a cosmopolitan cocktail mix!
Visit Julep.com to check out all of the fun products and gifts they have to offer! Perfect for the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment