"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, December 30, 2011

New From Suave Professionsls ~ Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo!

My hair product arsenal is out of control.  If it promises to nix frizz and boost shine, it's guaranteed to be under my sink.  Unfortunately, that's where most of it stays!  Nearly every hair care product out there seems to over promise and under deliver these days!  While I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, I actually want something that's going to work! 

I have tried a dozen different dry shampoos, and a few of them aren't bad, but when I got my hot little hands on a "sneak peek" of Suave Professionals new Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo I knew I would love it even before I tried it!  The super sleek gold can reeled me in.  I was so anxious to try Suave's new product I used on my clean hair.  It gave me amazing volume and smells so good!  Since the Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo formula is infused with Keralock Technology, it keeps your hair smooth and manageable with just a few sprays.  In between washes, Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo absorbs oil and refreshes your hair giving your tresses a gorgeous, smooth, touchable finish.

The Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Collection is set to hit stores beginning in January/February so keep your eye out and grab it when you see it!

Also available in the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Collection:
 
-30 Day Smoothing Kit
-Smoothing Shampoo
-Smoothing Conditioner
-Color Care Shampoo
-Color Care Conditioner
-Heat Defense Leave-in Conditioner
-Smooth & Shine Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment