|Courtesy of Celebrity Hair and makeup Artist Stacey Ellis ofByuTi Salon|
BYU-TI Salon Santa Monica
510 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310 587 2207
BYU-TI Salon Brentwood
11740 San Vicente Blvd
Brentwood, CA 90049
888 99 BYUTI
Get the look with M.A.C Cosmetics
The trick to achieving this warm summer fusion is to keep the colors on the eyes, lip and cheek in the same tonal family. Especially matching the warm tone on the cheek with the lip.
1. Create a clean even skin tone with Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation and set with the Select Sheer Pressed Powder on a large powder brush.
2. For a soft warm coral on the cheek apply Powder Blush in the color, Style. Dust on the cheek, back to the ear.
3. Highlight the eye with Metal X Cream Eyeshadow in the color,Fusion Gold. Apply this to the inside corner and under the brow.
Apply the Eyeshadow color, Motif across the eyelid and blend into the crease. For added pigment dab the color onto the lid. Also apply this under the eye starting at the outer corner with a fine brush.
4. Line the top lash line with Technakoh Liner in the color Photogravure. This pencil is soft so it can be blended and smudged.
Finish the eye with Black Studio Fix Lash Mascara.
5. Create a clean lip line with Cream Stick Liner in the neutral color, Summerfruit and top with Tinted Lipglass color, Check This Out.