"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Santa Margherita Nail Polish? A Perfect Pairing!


Santa Margherita has been making my beloved Pinot Grigio since 1979 and now they are making nail polish?!  Oh happy day!  Known for their delicious wines and sparkling wines, Santa Margherita has introduced a fun, match-your-nails-to-your-drink, limited edition nail polish collection and I'm in love!

Sparkling Rose', Chianti Classico, Prosecco and, my favorite, Pinot Grigio are the four magnificent shades Santa Margherita has released inspired by their famous wines.  As soon as I received the set I painted my nails with Pinot Grigio and at the last minute decided to paint my pinkies with the fun, sparkly shade, Prosecco.



The fun polishes have great staying power and remained chip-free for almost a week!  I was already a huge fan (and drinker) of  Santa Margherita because of their crisp and delicious Pinot Grigio and now with nail polish under their belt, I'm hopelessly devoted!  I'm hoping for a lip gloss collection next!  Hint, hint!


No comments:

Post a Comment