"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Get Softer & Younger Looking Skin With L'Oreal Youth Code Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser


L'Oreal's Youth Code line is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. I'm in love with L'Oreal's Youth Code day/night cream already and now I'm in love with the Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser

First, I will start off by saying that I love cleansers that come in handy pump form. When I wash my face, it looks nothing like a face wash commercial. Half of my bathroom is underwater when I'm finished so a cleanser with a pump is crucial to the state of my bathroom and my husband if he is within 3 feet of my sink.

Youth Code Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser removes any impurities and gently exfoliates leaving skin smooth, luminous and younger looking.  It's oil-free and completley safe to use for removing eye makeup.  It even removes my 5 layers of mascara!

As I say in almost of my posts these days, the drugstore is where it's at for skincare and cosmetics right now!  All L'Oreal Youth Code proudcts, including the Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser can be found at any drugstore and is under $10!


No comments:

Post a Comment