"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Looking Polished With Duri Cosmetics & NCLA Nail Colors


Summer is the perfect time for all of the gorgeous bright hues I'm seeing everywhere!  Since I'm fairy certain I can't (confidently) pull off those cute vibrantly colored blue or yellow skinny jeans I'm seeing all over the place, I plan to express my colorful self via bright nail polishes.  Duri Cosmetics has just released their 2012 Summer Collection, "Strictly Summer" and I can't get enough of them!  My favorites of the collection are the minty green, Summer In The City, the sunshine yellow, One Summer Dream and the electric pink, Summer Turns To High.  All of Duri's polishes are only $5 so you can stock up on all of them!  Just make sure you grab the "Strictly Summer" collection soon since it's a limited edition and only available for a short time!  Check out www.Duri.com



Another hue I'm loving is Eight Days A Week by NCLA Los Angeles Nail Lacquer.  From the Summer of '69 collection this steel blue/purple shade is perfect for toes!  Once it's dry, it reminds me of a cement color.  I added a single layer of silver glitter as a top coat and it sparkled like crazy!  If you've not familiar with NCLA Los Angeles Nail Lacquer go to their website (www.shopncla.com) and take a peek!  Not only do they offer some awesome colors, but they also have dozens of different nail wrap designs.  My favorite of the nail wraps is the The Ray & The Ro because they look Missoni inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment