"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Go From Zitty to Pretty With 'No Zit Sherlock' By Bliss

I've been a big fan of Bliss spa products for years and if you've ever stayed at The W Hotel and taken all of the miniatures from your room, I'll bet you're a fan too!  The High Intensity Hand Cream has been a staple in my handbag forever!  My newest favorite Bliss product is charmingly named No 'Zit' Sherlock.  With 1% salicylic acid, this correcting serum helps fade post-pimple pigmentation, minimizes the appearance of large pores and evens skin's tone and texture. 
No 'Zit' Sherlock helps keep skin clear of blackheads while preventing new acne blemishes from forming.  The serum penetrates pesky pores to eliminate most acne pimples before they appear.  I had a small breakout situation last week and started using No 'Zit' Sherlock immediately.  Within 24 hours I saw a difference.  The redness of my new pimples was gone and when used under my moisturizer during the day it kept on fighting those pimples for me! 



Check out the entire No 'Zit' Sherlock Acne System from Bliss at BlissWorld.com



No comments:

Post a Comment