"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

In Love with Jurlique: Jasmine Hand Cream


I'm sort of a new fan of Jurlique, having only experimented with some Jurlique's fabulous products within the last six months, but I have to say that I am a huge fan!  I've been loving Jurlique's Rose Hand Cream and have been using it for the last few months so I was so excited to get the new Jasmine Hand Cream to try out.  It smells amazing and is packed with a rich, luxurious, protective cream rich in the "living energy of Jasmine, Marshmallow and Chamomile."

The Ingredients:
  • Safflower Seed Oil and Macadamia Oil help re balance dryness and protect from moisture loss.
  • Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection on hands.
  • Carrot Root Extract and Aloe Vera soothe dryness and calm and soften the skin.

Another of Jurlique's signature products I'm in love with is the Soothing Day Care Lotion.  The stuff is fantastic!  It's so lightweight it comes out as a gel perfect for sensitive skin like mine.  It's full of Vitamin E and Sunflower oil that leave skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.





If you haven't tried any of Jurlique's products, I urge you to go to their website by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment