"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Favorite MAC Nail Lacquers of The Moment

Coffee Break
Nocturnelle
Shirelle
Fiestaware


I love MAC cosmetics as much as the next make-up-obsessed person, but for me, it's their Nail Lacquers that keep me loyal! They pack a ton of staying power into those little bottles of vibrant, color rich shades and I love a good nail polish that doesn't chip the day after I paint my nails!

A few shades of MAC Nail Lacquer I've been using over and over again this month are Coffee Break, Nocturnelle, Shirelle and Fiestaware. Coffee Break is a perfectly muted brown shade that matches everything, Nocturnelle is the perfect shade of black I reserve mostly for my toes, Shirelle, well, we all need red nails every once in a while and Fiestaware is a perky peach that would go perfectly with a tan (if I ever had one).  Below is Fiestaware on my nails on day 3...no chips!








No comments:

Post a Comment