"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Juice Beauty: The Organic Solution

I'm a total lip stick, lip gloss, lip balm, lip stain, lip...whatever junkie.  I have some sort of lip product within inches of me at all times and can't walk two feet in my house without a nearby drawer housing at least one or two tubes of some sort of lip gloss!  I'm obsessed.  During the warm weather though I apply even more lip product than usual so I tend to lean toward tinted lip balms during the warm summer months.  Some of the newbies to my collection are the new Juice Beauty Organic Solution SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers.  I slather on the Naturally Clear just before bed and have been swiping on Playful, a semi deep berry color, throughout the day.  These handy little moisturizers combine mineral sun protection with certified organic emollient plant oils, mango & passionfruit essences, nutrient-rich vitamins and honey to pack your pucker with moisture.


Another great product from Juice Beauty is the Refining Finishing Powder, packed with organic ingredients that will leave your skin refined and flawless.  The combination of organic plant powders, fruit extracts and minerals creates a lightweight matte finish that will wear smoothly all day, while giving you an airbrushed look and feel.  I applied the Finishing Powder over my foundation and layered as needed and my skin looked noticeably smoother and primed.  I didn't feel like the powder was too heavy or added to my face makeup in a "caked" on way.  Check it out and the other fabulous Juice Beauty products at www.JuiceBeauty.com


No comments:

Post a Comment