"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

CoverAid Therapeutic Concealer Helps You Conceal While You Heal!


Instead of covering up any acne scars and imperfections, why don't we camouflage and heal at the same time?  When I received CoverAid to try out, I was a bit skeptical thinking to myself, how is this different from any other concealer?  Then I read the literature included with CoverAid Therapeutic Concealer and found that this really isn't a concealer at all, but really a treatment that just happens to have a concealer-tint quality as an added bonus. 

Like everyone else on earth, I have a couple of blotchy areas on my face, from acne, that I cover up every day.  I'm also lucky enough to have the "cold sore" gene and get a gigantic cold sore on the same spot on my lower lip once a year that, after 34+ cold sores in my lifetime, has left me with somewhat of a scar.  CoverAid Therapeutic Concealer also helps to heal scars by evening out skin tone!  Oh lucky day!  It can even be used on your lips!

Some formula highlights:

  • Aquacacteen: Anti-redness properties reduce redness fast!
  • Lysine: Helps to promote faster healing (everyone with the cold sore situation knows this one!)
  • Onion Extract: Aids in reduction of inflammation while stimulating cell renewal reduces redness fast!


CoverAid Therapeutic Conceal can be found exclusively at Ulta by clicking here.







No comments:

Post a Comment