During the warmer months I do everything I can to avoid a heavy foundation and try sticking mainly to lightly tinted moisturizers. Unfortunately those don't always do the trick, leaving blemishes and skin imperfections a little more obvious than I'd like. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation is unlike anything you've (or I've) ever tried. It really is humidity-proof and dries instantly to a long-wearing matte finish. Even after spending the afternoon in the blazing heat, my skin still looked amazing and not at all oily or shiny.
After surveying hundreds of clients and reviewing Immaculate testimonials, Hourglass commissioned an independent study to document the foundation's astonishing short and long term skin benefits. Based on a four week study here's a few of the awesome things they found:
- 100% reported an improvement in overall skin appearance & skin smoothness
- 100% reported that the product worked without drying skin out
- 83% reported a decrease in oil production and the need for touch ups (yay!)
- 80% reported a visible improvement in acne scars
- 70% reported visible improvement in acne scars
- 63% reported a reduction in the severity of breakouts
I'm so glad I found Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation! I can't wait for you all to try it and let me know what you think!
Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation can be found in over a dozen different shades at Sephora, Barney's New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Space NK and online!