|Hair and Makeup by Angelo David Salon (www.angelodavid.com)|
Re-Create Cover Girl Beauty
Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta
of New York City’s Angelo David Salon
Incorporate glamorous cover girl beauty tricks into your daily routine— Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta shares tips on how to replicate the look he created for Christie Brinkley’s cover shoot.
Christie looks amazing on the cover of Social Life Magazine. Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta tells us what he did to achieve her look.
1. Apply theAngelo David Premier Volume Spray ($18.50, available at www.angelodavid.com) onto the roots to prep the hair, and then begin blow drying hair smooth with a medium round brush.
2. Next, set the top and crown area with Velcro rollers.
3. Take sections of hair in the back nape area and start creating pin curls in every other hair sections with a curling iron. Allow hair to cool.
4. Attach 3 pre-styledAngelo David Couture Clip-ons (prices may vary, available at www.angelodavid.com) on to hair to achieve desired length and volume. Once you release the pins, use your fingers to blend hair and break the curls.
5. Sweep hair to one side using theAngelo David Medium Paddle Brush ($55, available at www.angelodavid.com) and pin hair in the back section to set the style in place.
For more information about