"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Benefit Skincare delivers gorgeous skin

I’ve always loved Benefit cosmetics. BADgal Lash, High Beam, Hello Flawless and Coralista have been loyal favorites in my make-up arsenal for years. Known for their adorable packaging and clever product names, it takes a lot of will power for me to stay away from the Benefit counter at the department store or Ulta!
I was more than pleased and a little over joyed when Benefit decided to come out with a skin care line. As always, the packaging is eye-catching and the Foamingly Clean Facial Wash is perfection. With a soft, gentle lather, it cleanses the skin and removes all traces of make-up, even my 5 layers of mascara! I noticed my skin felt super smooth and soft after I had used just the Foamingly Clean Facial Wash alone. And it smells great!
The Triple Performing Facial Emulsion moisturizer by Benefit is equally wonderful. In another adorbs package (I love the faux cork top) it’s sheer and oil-free with SPF 15 so, for me, it was perfect for day and/or night. The Triple Performing Facial Emulsion hydrates and comforts with Benefits’ exclusive ultra-moisturizing tri-radiance complex. The complex delivers immediate hydration and contains nourishing antioxidant vitamins A and E, both known to protect skin from free radical damage.
I’m dying to get my hands on the Ultra Radiance Facial Re-Hydrating Mist by Benefit next!

Original post found on HelloDollface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment