"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dry skin? Try Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation

My review of Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation for HelloDollface.com

I’ve been a fan of Bobbi Brown since my very first makeover at Nordstrom so I was really excited to get my hands on the new Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation. Boasting SPF 25 and infused with Shea Butter and Evening Primrose Oil, this formula is made specifically for dry skin.
It’s very creamy and surprisingly light. I was able to build coverage in the areas where I needed it the most without any of it settling in the fine lines around my eyes and mouth! I caught myself checking the mirror (even more than usual) admiring my glowing, dewy skin all day long! Need another reason to go out and grab some?
The Extra Repair Foundation delivers skin-tone correct color and uses peptides to help stimulate natural collagen production, helping to firm and visibly lift your skin. Look amazing while you are reaping the benefits of replenishing and strengthening skin over time thanks to Bobbi Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment