"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

City Lips for sexy, pouty lips

My City Lips review for HelloDollface.com

One of my favorite guilty pleasures is lip gloss. What else can you get for under $15 (mostly) that makes you feel both girly and flirty in one tube?! On the issue of lip plumper though, I teeter on the edge of loving and hating the stuff. I love the idea of a lip plumper, but have a hard time with the cinnamon taste that most leave on my lips.(Unless it’s a Cinnabon, count me out!)
I’d been hearing about City Lips for a while but had never tried it myself,
so when Ms. HelloDollface herself asked me to review it, I was ready!
I first used the clear City Lips Instant Collagen Stimulating Lip Treatment over my nude lip liner, let that dry completely, then, I added the City Lips Collagen Peptide Lip Plumping Treatment in Tinsel Town (a shimmery peach) on top. My lips looked noticeably plumper immediately and super shiny! So much so that I had to read the box again to see what magical ingredients were in this stuff!
Two of the core ingredients are a Potent Peptide Complex and Hyaluronic Acid Plumping Spheres, both help puff your pucker to perfection. I didn’t have to reapply a single time while I was out running my errands. The shine and color last for hours! In addition to Tinsel
Town, I recommend Los AngeLIPS, a really pretty light pink gloss.
The clear Instant Collagen Stimulating Lip Treatment can also be used on your pout at night before you go to bed to keep your lips moisturized while building that much desired volume and erasing those pesky little lip lines. Now I can get rid of all of the cinnamon/menthol based plumpers from my make-up drawer!

No comments:

Post a Comment