"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, July 20, 2012

'Hey Sailor' & 'Casual Colour' Collections From MAC!




I have a thing for stripes...and sailors, so when I caught a glimpse of the 'Hey Sailor' Collection from MAC I knew I'd be needing to get my hands on it ASAP!  Under the adorable navy and white striped packaging, the 'Hey Sailor' Collection delivers all of the colorful, highly pigmented, fun products you'd expect of MAC Cosmetics.  A couple of the 'Hey Sailor' products I'm going to call my favorites are 'Shore Leave' Pro Longwear Lip Pencil that is the perfect shade of pale pink and nude, 'Vestral White' Nail Lacquer, that lasts and won't chip and 'Cut Loose' Lipglass that adds some serious sheen and shine to the top of any lip color.  MAC has been a long-time staple in my cosmetic arsenal and with all of their innovative collections I'm always excited to see what they have coming out next! 

Another MAC Collection that has my attention is the 'Casual Colour' Collection (pictured below).  These soft-hued pots double as lip and cheek color!  'Casual Colour' is soft and creamy and blends perfectly on your cheeks.  I've been using 'Keep It Loose' on my cheeks then adding a swipe of powder blush over the top.  I found the pale pink, 'Lazy Sunday' perfect for a simple, natural lip color.  It doesn't clump and glides on smooth with just your finger!




Another MAC bonus? Their recycle program! Bring in ten empty (or not-so-empty) MAC containers (lipsticks, glosses, shadows,mascaras, etc.) and you get to pick out a brand new, full-sized product!










No comments:

Post a Comment