Courtesy of Celebrity makeup Artist Piper Cline ofAngelo David Salon
1) Primer - Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance applied evenly to the skin using your fingertips.
2) Tinted Moisturizers – Blend Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Bisque Color all over the face to create an natural and dewy finish.
3) Concealer – Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in #2 shade. Apply using your ring finger or concealer brush, gently patting the product under the eye to cover any dark circles.
4) Under Eye Brightener – Laura Mercier Brightening Powder in #1 Shade. With the Camouflage brush, under the eye area to help conceal and brighten dark spots.
5) Blush – Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Colour in Blaze around the apples of the cheek
1) Primer – Laura Mercier in Eye Canvas in EC2 applied onto to the eyelids to help prevent eye makeup creasing. The product will also create the perfect canvas to apply your eye makeup
2) Eye Shadow – Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in Bronze Copper to the lids using a eyeshadow brush. With a detailed eyebrush, use Laura Mercier Eye Colour in Sand Stone to the inner corners and the bottom lash line.
3) Eyeliner – Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Liner in Chestnut to the upper and lower lash line using a a flat eye liner brush. To create that “smoky effect” slightly smudge the eyeliner with a smudge brush .
4) Mascara – 2 coats of Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara in Black Color to the top and bottom lashes.
5) EyeBorws – Laura Mercier Eye brow Pencil in warm Brunette color. Lightly apply pencil to eyebrows to fill in any sparse area
1) Lip Primer - Laura Mercier Lip Silk to help hold lip color and heal cracked or dry lips
2) Lip Liner – Laura Mercier Pencil in natural Lips Color around the lips to prevent lipstick bleeding and prolong wearing of the lipstick.
3) Lipstick – Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour in Copper to top and bottom lips