"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Get a Perfect Gel Manicure at Home with Nutra Nail Gel Perfect



Long live the short, artfully colored fingernail! 

As much as I love changing up the hues on my nails, I'm always disappointed when a few days later my perfect manicure isn't looking so perfect anymore.  Thanks to Nutra Nail Gel Perfect, the 5 minute gel-color manicure, your color will be rock solid in no time...and will last until you're ready for a new shade!

Nutra Nail Gel Perfect couldn't be easier to apply.  First, a coat of the clear Gel Polish Activator, a coat of the Gel-Color, then on to the other hand and repeat once more...easy!  AND it fully dries within minutes!

I'm excited to try Nutra Nail Gel Perfect's new Sorbet Collection, which includes gorgeous spring colors.  I already have Bayberry, Tangerine and Grape lined up in my bathroom fighting over who goes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment