"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Perfect Primers for Summer from Tarte & Smashbox!

I don't wear face primer every single day, but when I want my skin to appear absolutley flawless, say for a night out or when I know I'm going to be in front of the camera, I make sure an excellent primer goes on first. 

One of my new favorites is Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hour Perfecting Primer by Tarte.  It's silky smooth texture goes on perfectly even and light.  Not only does Clean Slate Poreless keep your makeup in place for a full 12 hours, but it also refines the appearance of pores and diffuses fine lines and imperfections while delivering natural fruit and plant derived extracts to deliver anti-aging and skin resorative benefits to your skin. 




Another new favorite face primer of mine is Photo Finish Luminizing Oil-Free Foundation Primer by one of my all time favorite brands, Smashbox.  This long-awaited addition to the legendary collection of Photo Finish primers adds just the right amount of luminosity.  With age fighting antioxidents such as green tea grape seed extract and Vitamins A, C and E, this oil free, smooth primer effortlessly fills lines and pores while extending the life of your foundation.

I used the Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer alone, sans foundation when I ran out for some quick errands and the coverage was perfect over my SPF 30 moisturizer.

Both amazing primers can be found at Ulta, Sephora and other specialty stores near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment