"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Protect Your Skin From Harmful Environmental Elements with Epionce Ultra Shield Lotion

"We Deliver the Beauty of Healthy Skin"


With a red haired-fair skinned mother and a blonde haired-blue eyed father, I'm about as fair skinned as they come so I know just how important it is to protect my skin from the suns harsh rays and other harmful environmental elements.  I never leave the house with anything less than SPF 30 slathered all over my skin. 

This summer, the FDA will enforce new rules and regulations for sunscreen labels.  With this change, millions of sunbathers will learn just how unreliable some of their favorite sunscreen products are when it comes to protecting themselves from UV rays that can lead to pre-maturely aging skin and even cancer.  In my fair skinned, Scandinavian family, skin cancer is something we're all too familiar with so I've always known the importance of protecting my skin and have tried almost every sunscreen and sunblock there is out there. 

I was recently given Epionce Ultra Shield Lotion SPF 50 to take for a test drive and it couldn't have come at a better time.  During the winter months I tend to use a less protective sunscreen since I'm mostly covered up and inside, but during the spring and summer months, the sun seeks me out!  I've even been known to sunburn in the shade!

The first thing I noticed about Epionce Ultra Shield Lotion, and loved, was that it didn't smell like sunscreen at all and left none of that creamy white sunblock-ish residue on my skin.  It was so light and fast absorbing I forgot I was applying sunscreen at all.  Epionce Ultra Shield Lotion is "very water resistant" so my morning application lasted all day long.  Today is the fourth day that I've applied Epionce after my morning shower and my skin is feeling notably softer than usual...another bonus! 

I'll be tossing out all of my other sunscreens and sunblocks and will be using Epionce Ultra Shield Lotion SPF 50 from now on!

To get more information on Epionce Ultra Shield Lotion, "specifically formulated to stand out from other sunscreens on the market by being anti-inflammatory, light and quick-absorbing and very water resistant" ask your dermatologist or visit www.Epionce.com








No comments:

Post a Comment