"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let China Glaze Summer Neons Lead You Into Summer!


China Glaze is ready to ring you into Summer with their newest Summer Neon Collection!
With lots of bright pinks, blues, oranges and yellows your nails are sure to get noticed this sunny season.  China Glaze has perfectly pigmented color so you get exactly what you see in the bottle on your fingers and toes! 


The hot new collection includes these fun colors:

LOVE'S A BEACH
HANG-TEN TOES
BEACH CRUISE-R
UNDER THE BOARDWALK
RIDE THE WAVES
SPLISH SPLASH
I'M WITH THE LIFEGUARD
SUN-KISSED
ORANGE YOU HOT?
SURFIN' FOR BOYS
FLIRTY TANKINI
PINK PLUMERIA

Try them all!  I've been wearing I'm With The Lifeguard on my toes all week and I'm still chip free!



No comments:

Post a Comment