"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Perfect Brows by Ardell


I can't tell you how long I've been obsessed with eyebrows.  Well, my eyebrows specifically.  I'm about as fair skinned as they come and with naturally light hair my eyelashes and eyebrows follow.  Without mascara or eyebrow color my lashes and brows are invisible!  I started coloring in my eyebrows before I hit high school and soon after started having them dyed along with my eyelashes.  Fast forward 20 years or so.  I'm still dyeing my eyebrows but I'm doing them myself ($25 a pop x's 20 years = I could've had a Marc Jacobs bag) and I've skipped the dyeing of my eyelashes since I read an article about a girl going blind!

Even if your brows are the perfect shade, naturally or not, we all add a little something to enhance our shape and/or color.  I've recently started using the Ardell Brow Defining Kit complete with brow defining palette, wax grooming pencil and duo brow brush.  Since the palette comes with 3 different shades you're sure to find the right one for you and your coloring. 


If it's thicker brows you're after, try Ardell Lash & Brow Excel, a growth accelerator that strengthens and revitalizes both brows and lashes.  Lash & Brow Excel is formulated with a concentrated serum of multi-proteins and conditioners that work to immediately repair weak lashes and brows! 



No comments:

Post a Comment